Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 2: Day 4

Today was hard. Very hard. I woke up feeling like total crap. I had a headache, stomach ache, sinus ache, everything ached! It didn't help Caroline wanted to be up at 5:30am. So I will make this blog quick since I am tired and Big Brother is on.

I had a banana for breakfast and Caroline went down for a nap shortly after that. Instead of resting I did Day 4 of Turbofire which was Fire 30 + Stretch 10. I didn't bring as much energy as usual so at the end of it I was really disappointed in myself. I still got up a really mean sweat, but even with that I just counted my workout as moderate and that earned me 4 activity points. Caroline was ready to get up after this short workout.

So for snack I had a chewy bar which was 3 points. Then for lunch I had a ham, swiss, and honey mustard sandwich on toasted wheat bread with hummus and chips. This was 10 points. I then caught up with my tv shows and drank liquids and before I knew it Caroline was ready for a nap. So I laid in my bed and watched cake tv shows and surprisingly I didn't have that big of a craving for it. I had a rice cake as a snack and that was 2 points.

For dinner, we had tacos with lean ground beef. 4 oz. of lean ground beef was 4 points. I had my tacos on two wheat tortillas, which was 7 points for each. I added bell peppers and onions which is zero points and then 2% cheese shredded which was 2 points, 4 tablespoons of light sour cream which was 2 points. So my whole dinner was 15 points. An hour or so later, I had an ice cream bar which was 3 points and when I sat down in bed at 8pm I had a chewy bar for 3 points.

Recap

Points alloted: 35 points
Points used: 36 points
Activity points earned: 4 points
Activity points used: 1 points

Sorry my post was so bland and quick, I am just exhausted and ready for some shut eye, since who knows what tomorrow will bring. Phil has a crazy work schedule tomorrow so it might get a little rough at home. Until tomorrow, friends.

1 comment:

  1. WTG on turbo fire, just show up every day :) BTW corn tortillas are 1 points each - its a life saver for me!

    ReplyDelete