Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 3: Day 1

Hello friends. I'm back. Today was my weigh in and I'm 212.8 pounds so that is a 1.4 pound weight loss since last Sunday. I'm not the happiest about it but it's better than nothing.

I woke up at 4am to take Phil out to the field for work and then came back and slept in until 9:30am thanks to my Nana. I had a Nature Valley graham chocolate thing that I've been addicted to. Those are 2 points. Caroline, Nana and I went to the mall before she left town. I got a Club Lite with fruit so that was 13 points. We walked around the mall and Caroline went on her first Carousel ride! She loved it! We came home and Caroline went down for a nap.

While she was napping I did my Week 2 Day 1 of Turbofire. Today was Fire 45! My favorite so far, the moves are fun and the music rocks! I earned 11 activity points from that! I then ate some snacks which were a triscuit 1 point, baby swiss cheese 2 points, and some cool whip which was 4 points.

I had a light dinner of a spinach roll which was 6 points. I had another nature valley chocolate graham thing which was 2 points. Then I snacked on baby swiss which was 2 points another nature valley bar and a 100 calorie bag of popcorn which was 1 point. (Yes I snacked a lot tonight because I was watching Jersey Shore and then the VMAs) but that's okay since I only went 2 points into my activity points!

Recap:

Points Alloted: 35 points
Points used: 37 points
Activity points earned: 11 points
Activity points used: 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment