Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 2: Day 6

Today will be a short post. A lot of things regarding my health have taken a toll a little bit on me and I'll elaborate more when my blood results come in in a couple weeks depending on if I have a proper diagnoses. I know people that write blogs about fitness or work as a personal trainer or what have you seem like they are invincible and that they always feel great about themselves or don't feel down. I will admit I feel that way when I see a in shape person at the gym. Well, we all have bad days and today would be one of those days to me.

I feel overwhelmed, down and out, and I'm really needing to pick myself off the floor for today.

So I'll leave my blog at that, and I just wanted to post letting everyone know that I am still here and I will be back to blog and hopefully my chipper self tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment